Re: PCSAT2 high-beta-angle shut-down

Dear Bob,
thank you very much for this information. Just a remark from my side, not
as a radio amateur but as a rc-controlled plane builder and pilot:

If your LiIon battery is the same as used for scale-models, they you have
to assume Cell 3 (1.52V) as dead. These type of batteries are very
sensitive to being discharged below 3V. In fact in scale-models, charge
balancers are used on a cell-per-cell basis to ensure balanced cells to
few mV. If necessary, I can provide you with more information.

Thanks again and keep up the great work (both for hamradio and education)!

73s Achim, DH2VA/HB9DUN