Re: FM on ssb/cw designed hamsats

  Again sorry to all who were angered by my suggestion.
> I'll keep my controversial ideas to myself next time.
>
> 73 and Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans,
> VO1ONE

I remember trying various power level on AO-40 in U and L band to check my power settings and level to avoid LEILA. I made theses test when the pass band was empty. It is one
thing to use a mode detrimental to others but for testing purpose i can live with it. Using a mode or a power level against others users on a regular basis will be always
questionnable...just see my signature!

What it is "controversial ideas" for one is not for others as Marconi is not the father of "Phone" radio but REGINALD FESSENDEN  (A larger-than-life eccentric genius,
Reginald Aubrey Fessenden, often arrogant and cutting) is the real first phone 2 way radio father...just check the following link:
http://collections.ic.gc.ca/heirloom_series/volume4/42-45.htm

Sorry my dear OM"S from italy and signal hill  Marconi is not the first HAM radio operator first ancestor.

How many turkey's are killed for Thanksgiving? many less than other living species...

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe