POSAT

Dea All

During the AMSAT-UK Colloquium in late July it was announced that it was
expected that the POSAT satellite would be reconfigured for amateur
radio use.

We are pleased to confirm that this is still the plan but it is taking a
little longer than expected to make the necessary non-technical
arrangements.

The final operating configurations will take into account the various
options discussed on the AMSAT-BB within the constraints imposed by the
operating system on board and by the load on the command station.

As soon as we have more detailed information we will make a further
announcement

73 Jim Heck, G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK