Re: Crossed yagis part #2

Hi Tim.

Exporting to Aus, you may want something 'light'

I use Tonna antennas (French) and they seem very good. I don't think they
would survive in Tornado alley in the USA but I've been using the 9 ele 70cms
for AO-51 and the larger 19 Ele for AO-13 and AO-40.

Here are the details. They also sell a 2m / 70cm on a single boom.

_http://www.hamradio.co.uk/acatalog/430_440_mHz.html_
(http://www.hamradio.co.uk/acatalog/430_440_mHz.html)

Regards

David  G0MRF