Re: ISS

On 11/23/05, Alain De Carolis <alain@alain.it> wrote:
> > Now, when I click "read more" I see that the latest report was at
> > 15:37z.  The time right now is 01:17z, so it should say 9 hours ago
> > (and 40 minutes if you want to be exact).  Sometimes when I look at
> > the main page, it says that the last report was negative minutes ago
> > if I look at it when there was a report made less than one hour ago.
>
> Mark,
>
> you're right. There was a problem that should now have been fixed.
> Thanks

Yes, all looks good now, thank you! :-)

On 11/23/05, Luc Leblanc VE2DWE <luclebla@sorel-tracy.qc.ca> wrote:
> If the packet station is left unattended for long period why the crossband repeater cannot > be put in service and left unattended for some period of days? as per some specific
> schedule publish on ISS web site or elsewhere?

I think it is because PCSAT2 is in operation that the crossband
repeater is not put into service because of their potential to
interfere with each other, however if they were both set up to receive
on 70cm and transmit on 2m they wouldn't interfere.  Also, PCSAT2
itself has an FM voice repeater mode.  Perhaps this could be scheduled
to be on every once and awhile.

73,
Mark VO1ONE