Re: ISS

 Maybe this is what you are looking for?
> This is when you can transmit on 437.800+- Doppler and receive
> on 145.800 this is the crossband repeater.

If the packet station is left unattended for long period why the crossband repeater cannot be put in service and left unattended for some period of days? as per some specific
schedule publish on ISS web site or elsewhere?

I already ask this question on ARISS-BB but could be no one is listening there :) The last time i heard ISS in this configuration i was submerge under a lot of information
request from folks who wants to know how they can do this "space machine" and if they can work it with their rubber duckies because they hear it as loud as our local
repeater...

I don't remember any satellite so crowded. Not too hard to create satellite activity and it is a cheap way to promote satellites with newbies!

My explanation: it is too demanding on the transmitter as he remain in transmit near all the time when ISS is over populated area!

I'm could be wrong here but...

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe