Re: ISS

On 11/22/05, Scott Avery WA6LIE <wa6lie@msn.com> wrote:
> On the ISS Fan Club website, all the activity shown is "current".
(snip)
> Basically, all posts are now LIVE since there are remote Sysops that
> look at the posts and delete spam.
> I have seen no problems with posted times here.

I understand all this.  I'll try and elaborate on the problem I have
with the site some more.  For example, on the main page right now I
get:

VOICE
Report by 	Anonymous
When	8 hours ago
read more..

Now, when I click "read more" I see that the latest report was at
15:37z.  The time right now is 01:17z, so it should say 9 hours ago
(and 40 minutes if you want to be exact).  Sometimes when I look at
the main page, it says that the last report was negative minutes ago
if I look at it when there was a report made less than one hour ago.

73,
Mark VO1ONE