Re: ISS

John and Mark,

On the ISS Fan Club website, there are 3 different modes that
ISS can be active or inactive. The TOP one being Packet. That
is digital FM stuff. Second one down is VOICE. That is when a
crew member is heard or talked to. The third and last one is
Repeater activity. Maybe this is what you are looking for?
This is when you can transmit on 437.800+- Doppler and receive
on 145.800 this is the crossband repeater.

On the ISS Fan Club website, all the activity shown is "current".
Back in the early days of IFC, ALL posts needed to be reviewed
BEFORE they were posted. It could hours or days to see the post.
By then it was too late. I talked to Claudio and Alain about this
problem. They said they needed to check the posts for SPAM.
Basically, all posts are now LIVE since there are remote Sysops that
look at the posts and delete spam. I know I have deleted about 20
so far in the past couple of years...
I have seen no problems with posted times here.

Hope this helps.
Maybe we will see you on packet!

73, Scott WA6LIE
Salinas, Ca.