Re: ISS

On 11/22/05, jcowens@netscape.com <jcowens@netscape.com> wrote:
> When I find status of ISS as active on ISS Fans site, I only hear packet and no FM. Sometehing I don't understand here. I have used it on FM before and found it very good. Please explain.
>
> John Owens - N7SEJ

On my computer, I find that the times attached to the reports are
correct, but on the main page where it says x hours ago they're one
hour slow.  I've even seen it say that a report came in negative
minutes ago.  I figured that this may have been a programming error
trying to compute in our strange timezone here in Newfoundland and
daylight savings time, but maybe it is affecting others, too.

73,
Mark VO1ONE