RE: ISS

John,
ISS Fan Club has several status indicators. I have copied the text an pasted
it below.
The Top one is PACKET RADIO  and has the ACTIVE/NOT ACTIVE message plus who
posted it and how long ago.

The next one down is VOICE which indicates who reported hearing the crew
talking and how long ago.

The last one is the REPEATER and it show the person reporting and indicates
the last time the crossband repeater was active. (NOTE: The standard
repeater function will not be enabled until the MISSE5/PCSAT2 payload has
been removed)

Currently, all the transmission types from ISS are FM. SSB operations may be
possible in the distant future.

Kenneth - N5VHO

********* ISS Fan Club Status reports as of 1940 UTC********
PACKET RADIO