Re: TS2000 Firmware upgrade?

The most important change is it allows you to use a PL tone when in
satellite mode.

Follow the instructions "to the letter" when doing the upgrade.  I
couldn't get it to work, then when I re-read the instructions, I
realized that I was accidently skipping a step.

Also, make sure you back up your memory and settings before the
upgrade because it does require a full system reset.

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com