UA8UKO - Hamsat

Hi
Is UA8UKO on this group, I worked him lastnight on CW on the Hamsat VO-52.
The previous night he answered me but I could get his suffix, copied him
last night
We just exchanged his  579 mine 559
He is heard just as the sat at the LOS or AOS.
As I live in South India he nearly 4000 kms away.
Maybe tonight I will get his handle and Qth.
But if you are on the group, thanks for the QSO and hope have many more QSOs
on the Sat.
Best 73
Pop
VU2POP