Fw: Re: DXpedition to FP and GN16 & 17

For those who are interested, FYI  from Mark  VO1ONE

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Saurman <vo1one@gmail.com>
To: John W Lee <k6yk@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:09:09 -0330
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] DXpedition to FP and GN16 & 17

On 11/21/05, John W Lee <k6yk@juno.com> wrote:
> Has anybody worked the  FP yet on any bird?
> My listening on FO-29 has had negative results.

Weather here has been crummy the past couple of days with temps
hovering around freezing and snow/rain mix.  I don't know if they took
the ferry in or are flying in, but maybe they got socked in.  Weather
isn't supposed to improve, temps up to about 50 deg F later in the
week but rain every day through at least Saturday.