OT : how to buil a light 10 foot dish - help requested

Hi All,
  sorry for the slight OT but after a lot of search in new and used market here in Italy I decided to build a light 10 foot dish (aluminium structure and mesh) for my radio-astronomy reception in 1,4 Ghz and I wander if somebody can suggest me a site where I can find pictures, calculator, mechanical advises.
  IW1DTU Ferruccio