Drake 2880 down converter

I have been gathering conversion articles on the Drake 2880 down
converter.  I have the Cheap And Easy Phase 3D Receiver article.  It
refers to finding the full modification details at the website of Masa,
JN1GKZ.  However the URL quoted for that site seems to no longer be
valid.  Does anyone have a file of that article or the current URL for
JN1GKZ.

--
73,
Roy -- W0SL