Re: RE: From VE5SWL - Dutch Transponder TLM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luc Leblanc VE2DWE" <luclebla@sorel-tracy.qc.ca>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] RE: From VE5SWL - Dutch Transponder TLM

> On 20 Nov 2005 at 8:59, i8cvs wrote:
>

> > Congratulation for your job because you demostrates that to
> > build a transponder and make it to fly in the space can be "EASY"
> >
> > 73" de
> >
> > i8CVS Domenico
> > ----
>
> I don't know if William is willing to publish his schematic and
construction notes but it will be surely a big push and help for those who
are skilled in electronic EG:
> students and few hams. Should i read here there is no more excuses to
don't have a linear transponder in the next cube sats? I copy the beacon
saturday and signal is
> excellent i don't know if both transponder are at the same TX power?
>

> "-"
> "It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the
amateur that holds the license."

> Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
> AMSAT 33583
> www.qsl.net/ve2dwe

Hi Luc, VE2DWE

It is not the transponder schematic diagram or the electronic concept that
make the William's job great but it is the political contact without any
help or fund that William alone was able to establish with ESRO in India
and with the indian hams that make his enterprise great.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico