Re: Satellite Transciever

Ken,

I wouldn't think twice...get the 910H...I've had one since shortly after
AO40 was launched, with the 1.2 (I installed) and could not be happier!

I cannot comment on the TS-2000X, other than comments that some have made
on here, and those comments did not speak well for it...

I've had Kenwood since Oscar 7, then went to the IC-810, (still have it),
so it is Icom from now on for me!!

Give me a call, if you have questions, or direct on here...

>I am planning to replace my trusty and faithful FT-736R.  It is with much
>reluctance and hesitation that I undertake this endevor.  I am considering
>either a TS-2000X or an IC-910H.  I would appreciate comments on the
>relative merits of these rigs.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...