Satellite Transciever

All,

I am planning to replace my trusty and faithful FT-736R.  It is with much
reluctance and hesitation that I undertake this endevor.  I am considering
either a TS-2000X or an IC-910H.  I would appreciate comments on the relative
merits of these rigs.  I understand that the TS-2000X has some birdies in the
satellite bands.  Also, 1.2 Ghz xmit capability is a must.  Any comments or
suggestions will be appreciated.

73 de Ken, K5GUU