Re: RE: From VE5SWL - Dutch Transponder TLM

On 20 Nov 2005 at 8:59, i8cvs wrote:

> Congratulation for your job because you demostrates that to
> build a transponder and make it to fly in the space can be "EASY"
> 73" de
> i8CVS Domenico
> ----

I don't know if William is willing to publish his schematic and construction notes but it will be surely a big push and help for those who are skilled in electronic EG:
students and few hams. Should i read here there is no more excuses to don't have a linear transponder in the next cube sats? I copy the beacon saturday and signal is
excellent i don't know if both transponder are at the same TX power?

"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583