Re: RE: From VE5SWL - Dutch Transponder TLM

On 20 Nov 2005 at 8:59, i8cvs wrote:

> Congratulation for your job because you demostrates that to
> build a transponder and make it to fly in the space can be "EASY"
>
> 73" de
>
> i8CVS Domenico
> ----

I don't know if William is willing to publish his schematic and construction notes but it will be surely a big push and help for those who are skilled in electronic EG:
students and few hams. Should i read here there is no more excuses to don't have a linear transponder in the next cube sats? I copy the beacon saturday and signal is
excellent i don't know if both transponder are at the same TX power?

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe