Archival KEPS after 4-Jan-05?

Celestraks's archival KEPS only go up to the start of this year, at least,
for AO-27, SO-50 and AO-51:

    http://www.celestrak.com/NORAD/archives/

Any idea how/where to get KEPS between then and say, a month ago?  Not
having that makes it difficult for me to validate date/times of QSOs on
satellite passes for that period (and once submitted to Logbook of the
World, they can't be deleted).

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]