Re: RE: From VE5SWL - Dutch Transponder TLM

William,

You made me think, so I dug through all my archives and found an old,
faded AO-7 QSL card complete with cassette tape of my first reception
report... no 2way QSL those days for me. The tape is still readable but
my CW is not!! Hihi.

I can remember straining my ears through a noisy old Collins 51-S1
listening for the ditditditdit ditdit and knowing tht my Oscar locator
was spot on.... Gave me thrill every time. Things are a bit more blase now!

  Congratulations on your success!!!

Norm, VK2XCI

--
Norm, VK2XCI,