From VE5SWL - Dutch Transponder TLM

Brent Seebach VE5SWL called me with the following report on the
activation of the Dutch transponder on VO-52.   Brent doesn't
subscribe to the BB, so he asked me to post it for him.  He followed
the CQ Beacon and said it was very strong.

"Hi Hi Hi
This is VUSAT with Dutch Transponder made by William Leihenaar 73 PE1RAH"

Brent's email address is: ve5swl.amsat.org

Congratulations to William for his success.

On a personal note, on behalf of the board of Project OSCAR I'd like
to thank William for continuing the OSCAR tradition of using Hi as
part of his beacon.  This is an OSCAR tradition going back to OSCAR-1
and it makes members of Project OSCAR proud to see this continued as
more satellites are launched and activated.  Thanks William - well done.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm

Donate to AMSAT at http://www.amsat-na.com/donation.php