DXpedition to FP and GN16 & 17

Hello everyone. I will be going on a DXpedition to the islands of St. Pierre
and Miquelon (FP) from Nov 20 - 30. Grids GN16 on St. Pierre and GN17 on
Miquelon will be activated. Operations are planned on FO-29, VO-52, AO-07,
AO-51 and SO-50. I will be using CW and phone depending on how well I hear
the analog birds. My group will also be on 160m-6m CW, RTTY, PSK31 and maybe
SSB. We will also be active for the CQWW CW contest. QSL with a SASE direct
for any FP/K8MM contacts via CBA.

73 and hope to hear you on the air,
Ian K8MM