Hamsat Dutch tranponder Good

Hi All
First of all  Congrats to Williams PE1RAH for his transponder is ON now on
the Hamsat.
And all who contributed to Hamsat at ISRO & Amsat India

I was listening to the Indian beacon first on AOS and it went OFF and I
strated to listen to the Dutch beacon as it was switched on AOS this morning
10.34 IST

Its been my previlege to be the first to uplink on the Dutch transponder as
soon as it was switched, I heard my dwn link SSB very good sigs , then
VU2WMY replied my call with 59, then followed by VU2RMS. I was sticking to
SSB this pass, hope to try out CW and SSB next pass.

Good Sigs and transponder healthy- Congrats Williams.

Best 73
Pop
VU2POP
Secy Amsat India regd