FP DXpedition

I was asked by Ian to post this message on the bb:
" Hello everyone.   I will be going on a DXpedition to the islands of St. Pierre and Miquelon (FP) from Nov.20-30.   Grids GN16 on St. Pierre and GN17 on Miquelon will be activated.   Operations are planned on FO-29, VO-52, AO-07,AO-51, and SO-50.   I will be using CW and  phone depending on how well I hear the analog birds.   My group will also be on 160-6M CW, RTTY, PSK31, and maybe SSB.   We will also be active for the CQWW CW contest.   QSL with a SASE direct for any FP/K8MM contacts via CBA.

73 and hope to hear you on the air,
Ian K8MM "