SatPC32 maps question

I'm still in the process of getting my satellite station together and I'm
narrowing down tracking software choices. I like SatPC32 a lot but one thing
I'm wondering is if there's an option to load other maps besides the default
ones. I have some map files here that I like and wonder if they could be put
in a proper format and imported into the program. Actually, will any of the
currently available tracking software allow this?
Tnx and 73,
Michael, W4HIJ