Message from PE1RAH about Dutch transponder on VO-52

Dear HAMSATs,

Today I got an email message from India with the
information that my (Dutch) transponder on HAMSAT-1
will be switched on soon.

The switch over from the Indian transponder to my
(Dutch) transponder is skeduled on 17th November at
5:00 UTC. When there are no problems it will be kept
on for a time period of 4 weeks.

I pass on this information only for ham radio use !!!!
For official anouncements/news please contact ISRO or
AMSAT-India directly.

I just returned from a long time stay in S.Korea, but
I will get my station ready to be qrv on the HAMSAT
when my transponder is switched on. For those who will
make a qso with me via my transponder I will have a
special qsl-card.

Tasos (SV8YM) has designed a special QSL-Card for me
with exclusive fotos of the HAMSAT and with
information about the HAMSAT. These QSL-cards are not
only nice for your log, but also nice to see and to
know the story and information about HAMSAT.

To see if you can work me, my grid-square is JO31BH
(Lat: 51.300N, Lon: 6.155E)
For any skeds, please send me your email...

73 PE1RAH, William Leijenaar
Designer of the Dutch transponder on the Indian
HAMSAT.
---