RE: TrakBox Help Needed or advise on USB Sat Controller

Jip,

I can only offer one other view to the Trakbox vs PC tracking idea. My
Trakbox runs 24/7 for the last 10 years and uses a few ma's on 12vdc and has
no moving parts. This means, no fans, no hard drives, no noise. It sits
above my radio and a Green LED starts flashing whenever one of my preferred
satellites is in view.

You are certainly correct that the PC can do many other tasks, and that
could be a good reason to go that way.

Don
Kd6ire

Controller