RE: TrakBox Help Needed or advise on USB Sat Controller

Peter,

I have most anything you need for a trakbox. I have 4 operational and one
kit to build. They work very well but may require an upgrade to the eprom if
it does not have Y2K firmware. I also have parts to upgrade to a Turbo
Trakbox if you want to go that way. The box can also do doppler correction
up to 2.4ghz on supported rigs and you can use your computer for other
things.

I'll send my current keps and freq.dat file for you to try. Let me know if
you need any other help.

Don