AO-51 on 12 Feb 05 1517 UTC

Hello Sion Chow Q. C. 9W2QC

This is file of you QSO via AO-51 on 12 Feb 05 1517 UTC.
I 'm receive your report 59 from Hamtronic Downconvertor
UHF to VHF and Standard C150E Transceiver.

I 'm sorry answer your because I not have  All mode Transceiver
and National Telecommunication Commission of Thailand (NTC)
not have declare for use SSB mode in VHF band.

Regards, QRU 73 DE HS1JAN and TAMSAT