Comparison between KWM-9612+ and KPC-9612+

Hello All,

I was thinking of getting a KWM-9612+ for satellite/APRS work as it supports
1200 as well as 9600 baud.  However, as this is a commercial model, can
anyone advice me whether or not, it has all the functions of the KPC-9612+?

Also, does it support APRS?  The reason of asking is because I can't get any
information on this from the Kantronics web site.

Thanks a lot in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.