From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Howard Long
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 2:39 PM
To: cor; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] I saw the ISS and heard Bill Mc Arthur talking!

Hi Cor

> I was outside with my handheld and I also could
> see the ISS in the sky like a fast flying -
> bright star and hear astronaut Bill Mc Arthur
> answering questions to a school in UK.

If you look at the video at
http://www.howardlong.com/images/Furtherwick.wmv
(40Mb) you will see several of the audience running outside in the
middle of
the QSO - they're out getting one of those rare moments when you can see
and
hear the ISS too.

If you want the high quality audio with the questions, it's at

http://www.g6lvb.com/images/furtherwickcut16kbps11khz.mp3 (1.2Mb)

http://www.g6lvb.com/images/furtherwickcut32kbps24khz.mp3 (2.4Mb)

We are also looking to see if anyone has recordings of the audio after
our
LOS. Although we had a true zero degree horizon to horizon copy, we lost
the answers to the last couple of questions.

73, Howard G6LVB