RE: I saw the ISS and heard Bill Mc Athur talking!

Hi Cor

> I was outside with my handheld and I also could
> see the ISS in the sky like a fast flying -
> bright star and hear astronaut Bill Mc Athur
> answering questions to a school in UK.

If you look at the video at http://www.howardlong.com/images/Furtherwick.wmv
(40Mb) you will see several of the audience running outside in the middle of
the QSO - they're out getting one of those rare moments when you can see and
hear the ISS too.

If you want the high quality audio with the questions, it's at

http://www.g6lvb.com/images/furtherwickcut16kbps11khz.mp3 (1.2Mb)

http://www.g6lvb.com/images/furtherwickcut32kbps24khz.mp3 (2.4Mb)

We are also looking to see if anyone has recordings of the audio after our
LOS. Although we had a true zero degree horizon to horzizon copy, we lost
the answers to the last couple of questions.

73, Howard G6LVB