Re: Ncube2?

In a message dated 10/11/2005 20:34:13 GMT  Standard Time, JSebolt@map.com
writes:
Has there been any official news on  the fate of Ncube2?
Was there confirmation that it failed to  release?
Would it then be part of the SSETI-Express object?

Jim   N1DUY

Jim, it looks like NCube-2 never left the T-Pod inside of SSETI  for some
reason unknown to all of us. NASA tracking has not picked up another  satellite,
hence everyone believes she is still inside of the launch tube.

Below is a link to the NCube Norwegian web site with lots of information
about their worthy satellite project. Fingers crossed one day they have this
system working as I can see many good applications for these ideas the students
their are trying to achieve.

They have another satellite NCube-1 which I  believe will be launched next
year around January 2006, but keep an eye on their  web site for further news
because they will again be needing AMSAT operators  help in tracking their
satellite. Until that time I monitor SSETI keps and their  NCube-2 frequency in
case the satellite manages to work  free.

http://www.ncube.no/news

73's

Chris
GW6KZZ Ex  DA4CI