RE: ISS LINK UP - Not quite Amateur Radio

On 10 Nov 2005 at 12:35, Reicher, James wrote:

> Ken,
>
> I'm sure there will be some who will beatle you up about this!
>
> 73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO

Could be Um Kalsum should be choosen in the first place?  But that's depend of musical taste...She sell more disk than the Beatle

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe