ISS LINK UP - Not quite Amateur Radio

Hi all,
There will be an unusual "Link Up" to the ISS 13th November 0600hrs GMT.
Apologies however, as it will not be  the normal activity  that we are use
to listening to for our Amateur Radio hobby.
Sir Paul Mcartney ( Ex -Beatle)  is expected to make a link with the
Astronauts on board the ISS from his concert in Anaheim (CA).
Apparently NASA used his song " Good Morning Sunshine " as a wake up call
for the asronauts, he has now decided to follow
this up with a live transmission to the crew.
Sorry to anyone if they object to this information going on the BBS.
Regards
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY
Amsat - UK