Software for the suitsat SSTV signal

Hi,
Can you review what equipment is required for the
suitsat SSTV decoding.  I volunteer at a local high
school and this would be an awesome demo to show the
kids.  I just renewed my membership today after it had
lapsed, I have had no time for the birds this summer
and I am ready to get back in to it.  Also, I have
never been able to use the software I purchased at
Dayton in 2004 for tracking satellites.  I currently
have an FT-897 radio, a KPC 3+ modem and various
antennas. (Elk and Arrow).

Mark
KB7RHI