ISS- UK Link up

Hi all,
I have just followed the ISS pass over the UK at 1950hrs.
This was an overhead pass on a very clear clear sky, I had neighbours and
passers watching and listening to the link up via
145.800Mhz.
This is one of the best that I have heard for a very long time, it was so
strong even on my THD7  I did not need a PA system fo everyone to hear the
downlink.
It was so good that everyone was amazed and it certainly gave me the chance
to let everyone know about Amsat and its activities.
Congratulations to the team and the astronauts on board for the opportunity
to put on a grand display.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY
Amsat  UK and Amsat NA