Re: G-5500 & SATPC32 now KCT and Satscape

I do not, yet, have SATPC32, but the author of my rotor control device
recommended calibrating the G5500 at ZERO and THREE-SIXTY instead of
FOUR- FIFTY.  This should put the full voltage swing from the G5500
available to the program for status feedback.  There may be some
software developer working on the FOUR-FIFTY, but I have not seen it
mentioned on this -bb.
Good luck.
73,
Jim AMSAT #31517