From: Emily Clarke <w0eec@AMSAT.Org>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:04:11
To:amsat-bb <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Subject: [bod] Sick - sorry for the delay

Sorry gang but it looks like I have caught the flu.  There are a few
bug reports that have been filed that I haven't gotten to, and as
soon as I can I will. The estimates are it will be a three day
recovery - sorry for any inconvenience.

73,

Emily

--
H. Paul Shuch, Ph.D.
Vice-President and  Chief Technology Officer,  QorTek Inc.

This document may contain proprietary information, intellectual property, trade names, and logos which may be confidential to QorTek Inc.  Dissemination for any purpose of any part of the data contained herein without specific prior written authorization from QorTek Inc. is hereby prohibited.