RE: helix antenna for sale

At 08:52 AM 11/8/2005 +1100, Tony Langdon wrote:
>At 07:39 AM 11/8/2005, Alan Biddle WA4SCA wrote:
>>Bob,
>>
>>I will second (third?) that.  I have no problem with such postings, and in
>>fact find this more convenient than a section on the web site, though that
>>is fine as well.  From time to time, I see something I am interested in.
>>Just nice to be able to sort this sort of traffic out, as I do 20+ other
>>categories.
>
>Agreed.  I'd never get to the web site, it's literally "out of sight,
>out of mind", and it's nice to know what's on offer.  The idea of
>using a subject tag like FS: is a good one though.
>
>73 de VK3JED
>http://vkradio.com

Well from the sidelines, reading the Yeahs have it over the Nays :-)

Seriously, this is not particularly abnormal on special interest ham
reflectors to advertise one's gear.  I see it from time to time on the
MoonNet and WA1MBA mw reflector...even by guys who are running a
garage-based production business.  If done in moderation, there should be
no problem...and nice to know so one might beat having to compete on e-bay
for an item.

Use FS in the subject line...that's good.  I do not see the need for
separate selling list.  If this were getting to be a problem of sellers
taking over amsat-bb then maybe it would need doing...that's not seen here :-)

73's,
Ed - KL7UW