Re: Re: W7RLD's S-Band Helix Feeds

At 07:43 AM 11/8/2005, James LaFrieda wrote:
>Let's please get with it - and start using the brains that the Lord has
>given us !
>
>Bob, W7RLD, an amsat Member - is doing a great service and favor to others
>Amateurs who are interested

I agree.  Actually I bought one of Bob's feeds to use on an offset
fed dish that I've had for a few years.  Nicely constructed, and
saved me the time that I don't have looking up how to do it.  So for
me, Bob's publicity on the list was of benefit.  The product was
relevant and Bob's a private constructor.  Beats having to battle the
XYL for funds, from Bob's description... ;)

Well, when P3E goes up, I will be working it with one of the helical
feeds mentioned here. :-)

>Tim Pickett is "right on target" - there ought to be more hams like Bob- who
>lend a helping hand to others in enjoying and using the spectrum that we are
>allocated - rather than never venturing into the 2.4GHz  Band.

Agreed.  Thanks again Bob.

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com