Re: helix antenna for sale

Bob,

Three things...

1) I'm sure that, when I can squeeze the funds out of my SS
check, I'll be getting one of your helices(?)..

2) I don't consider your emails to be breaking any rules... I
haven't seen many rules on this list  :-\

3) I'm ex R.A.F. and on my squadron (240 Sqdn, Coastal
Command) we had a notice in the ground crew room. It read

"Nihil Illegitimae Carborundum"
It's 'Pig Latin' 0f course, and roughly translates as
"Don't let the Bastards grind You down"

Keep it up  :-}}

Dave KK7SS
Richland (Tri-Cities)