Re: helix antenna for sale

Bob,

It's a common practice on email lists to preface the subject with FS as in
"For Sale" i.e. SUBJ: FS Homebrew Widget. That way readers can filter/ignore
posts with FS in the subject line if they wish.

Personally I don't have any problem with your posting. If my homebrew W0LMD
patch hadn't worked out so well, I would be in the market for one of your helices.

Best 73,
KC8ZFN
EN75