Re: "The thread of the week"helix antenna for sale

On 7 Nov 2005 at 16:27, G8IFF/KC8NHF wrote:

> Far easier to put Luc Leblanc in your e-mail client's filter list and
> drop it str8 into the bit bucket.
>

> Luc Leblanc VE2DWE wrote:
>

> >It could be a good idea from this point on for those who wants to not read this or who take's 5 posts to wrote on each OT! OT! OT! OT! OT! to wrote AMSAT bod asking them
> >implements those "rules of discussion" that i proposed. It is also futile to ask someone to don't post this or that as i said AMSAT-BB seems to be an open bar where
anything
> >goes.

My dear double prefix owner

>From which one did you sign this one? I can ask you to wrote the BBC telling them you don't like one of their program and tell them you put it in your "bit bucket".
Please give me the copy of their answer. I'm sure they will not tell you it is stupid...;)

Read below 3 times and try to remember it...

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe