Re: helix antenna for sale

Bob,

Forget the criticism, and continue to list them here.  This board is
intended to promote and develop information on amateur radio satellites.
Your venture is certainly doing just that.  I would suggest to the critics
that they take more time developing their own skills, instead of
criticizing others...

>I had a feeling this issue would pop up.  I suppose you could call  it a
>business of sorts.  I prefer to call it my 'L' band financial development
>fund.  As we all know this can be an expensive hobby and as per my draw
>attention to my "widgets".  Many of you I consider a friend and have

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...