Re: helix antenna for sale

At 08:40 11/7/2005, you wrote:

W6GMT
Brock Thomsen
1721 Melody Lane
Bakersfield, CA 93308
Kern County DM05

Just a quick thought on sales of stuff on the BB. Who would you rather buy
from a fellow AMSAT member or some guy off E-bay.   Most of the Stuff we
use must be home made.   With Yaseu stopping the manufacture of the 847. We
are down to 2 rigs for Sat work that can be purchased new and both cost
$1500 + set up to work the brids.  Used and home made is the only way to
get started for many

73
Brock