Re: helix antenna for sale

Gentlemen
I had a feeling this issue would pop up.  I suppose you could call  it a
business of sorts.  I prefer to call it my 'L' band financial development
fund.  As we all know this can be an expensive hobby and as per my XYL,
this keeps peace within the W7LRD household.  I have developed a way to
make these "widgets" efficiently with attention to detail.  I believe for
a very reasonable price.  This is the ONLY  place (amsat-bb) where  I can
draw attention to my "widgets".  Many of you I consider a friend and have
meet personally.  Hopefully I am not breaking any ethical or actual
rules.  If I am it is unintentional, I do not want to ruffle any feathers
out there.  As seen in some postings we can stray far from communicating
and developing this fantastic hobby.  From time to time I will plant
myself in my little shop and carefully make a few of more "widgets".
Hopefully my small endeavor is acceptable.  I provide a usefull "widget",
for a reasonable price.  Also you don't want to argue or try to negotiate
radio funds with W7LRD' XYL.

73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle