From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of G0MRF@aol.com
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 9:27 AM
To: tyler881@adelphia.net; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] helix antenna for sale

OK.  A benefit to all........then fair enough.

cfm

David    G0MRF

tyler881@adelphia.net writes:

Sure it  looks like a business, but if I can buy one of his for a few
bucks
as  opposed to building one of my own after many hours of frustration,
I'm
going to buy his in a second.

He's not advertising cell phones or  comic books.  They are antennas
specifically made for amsat  comms.

I'm a prospective buyer and this goes along with making it  easier for
me
(the guy who doesn't have enough time to build a lot of  stuff) to get
onto a

bird.

Tyler
KM3G