Re: helix antenna for sale

OK.  A benefit to all........then fair enough.

cfm

David    G0MRF

tyler881@adelphia.net writes:

Sure it  looks like a business, but if I can buy one of his for a few bucks
as  opposed to building one of my own after many hours of frustration, I'm
going to buy his in a second.

He's not advertising cell phones or  comic books.  They are antennas
specificially made for amsat  comms.

I'm a prospective buyer and this goes along with making it  easier for me
(the guy who doesn't have enough time to build a lot of  stuff) to get onto a

bird.

Tyler
KM3G